Feb 23, 2012

Martyred Leader


The life of our martyred leader, Abdul Ali Mazari, is a clear reflection of the lives of his people in our country's painful history. He was born to poverty and deprivation, but died as a hero.The leadership of the resistance, and the holy struggle by our freedom-loving people in the city of blood and rebellion, Kabul, marked an immortal legendary war of resistance in our history. During this period, the martyred leader fought step by step alongside his proud nation for the protection of our national honor and dignity, with steadfastness, certainty and honesty, to crush the twin monsters of monopoly and fascism. Their enemies imposed twenty-six fierce wars on his people and all were repulsed. While the majority of our leaders escaped to safety with their own lives, the martyred leader vowed to his people: "I have no interests at heart other than your interests. I have never asked God to separate me from you just to save my own life and leave you alone on the battlefield... I have always wished for my blood to be shed and to be killed in your midst...Away from you, my life has no value.

Post Description:
Title: Martyred Leader
Designer: Ali Bahrami
Date: 23/2/2012

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More